At 64 cals/ 2g fat/ 5g carbs/ 6g protein, you can even afford to enjoy two especially since those are the macros WITH the frosting! Yesss!
– 1/3 cup coconut flour
– 1/4 cup protein powder, of your choice (recipe uses Muscle Pharm Cinnamon Bun flavor)
– 1/3 cup truvia
– 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
– 1 whole egg
– 2 egg whites
– 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tsp baking powder.
– 1/4 tsp salt
1. Mix egg and egg whites together
2. Add remaining wet ingredients. They mix in dry ingredients.
3. Preheat over to 325º F
4. Grease a donut pan, spoon batter into the donut molds, and bake for 25 min.
5. Bam! 6 moist donuts.
For the Icing:
For the icing, just mix a little almond milk with your protein of choice until you get a thick, sticky consistency. Then top with sprinkles, cause, why not?
Recipe & photos courtesy of: Dirty Dutch Fitness