Peppermint Cocoa Bites!
Makes ~15 bites
1. Place your dates, nuts, cocoa powder, and peppermint extract in a food processor. Process on low until course crumbs form.
2. If your mixture is not holding together due to the lack of moisture in the dates, add a few teaspoons of water a little at a time while your processor is running until the crumbs stick together and form into a ball. Be careful to not add too much water as the mixture should not be sticky, just “wet” enough to hold together.
3. Remove mixture from food processor and form into Tbsp size bites by rolling between your palms.
4. If desired, roll the bites into the crushed candy cane or coconut. Enjoy!
5. Store in an air tight container in your refrigerator or freezer.