Grilled Chicken Kabobs Ingredients:
- 2 Lbs. Chicken Breast
- 1 Whole Yellow Onion
- 1 Whole Yellow and Red Bell Pepper
- 3 Juiced Lemons
- 2 Small Zucchinis
- 16-20 Small Portobello Mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 4 Tbsp. Dried Dill
Grilled Chicken Kabobs Directions:
1. Cut the chicken and vegetables into same size chunks.
2. Put lemon juice, herbs, olive oil, and pepper into a baking dish. Place aside.
3. Prepare kabobs by alternating chicken and veggies on the skewers.
4. Place the skewers into the marinade and roll to coat. Let this sit for a few hours.
5. Place chicken on the grill and brown each side making sure the middle is no longer pink, 15-20 minutes.